A three-week vacation is a wonderful thing—but it’s great to be home.
We made the swing from Florida to Indiana to Kentucky to New York to North Carolina to Atlanta and back home to Florida, seeing family and great sites along the way.
I did a little pre-posting before I left, but vacation was truly vacation. I had only a little time to check email here and there, so I’ve missed all your great posts in the last three weeks!
This morning as I languished in my own shower, five reasons I’m glad to be home popped into my head, so I thought I’d share them with you.
1. My own bed. Oh, it felt nice last night.
2. My own shower. You know how the water hits you just right? How you have the elbow room you need? How everything is at your fingertips?
3. My projects. It was good to get away, but my projects have been calling me. Vacation is energizing, and I’m ready to pour some of that newfound energy into my to-do list for the summer. August is sadly encroaching, so I want to make some headway on that list.
4. My kitchen. I do love eating out and being treated, but it’s time to get back to cooking. I enjoy my summer cooking, when I have time to pour into it. And I found some new recipes along the way!
5. Reconnecting. I can’t wait to reconnect with you, to read what you’ve been doing, to catch up. Be sure to leave a comment. And if you have a favorite post from the last three weeks that I missed, be sure to leave a link.
Great to “see” you again!