Thursday November 17, 2011
I'm thankful for anticipation. I love having something to look forward to!
And this week, I'm thankful I can anticipate these things:
1. The whole family under one roof. Just. Can't. Wait.
2. Time with grandson Aiden. It's been months, and the little guy has grown and changed and learned. I can't tell you how much we're looking forward to playing with him!
3. Time to talk, listen, read, write, think…. No school means time - time to do all those things I love to do.
4. Seeing my boys together. It's so much fun to watch them together and remember what their early days were like.
5. A day set aside for thanks—no pressure, just cooking and love and decorating for Christmas. Need I say more?
What are you thankful that you can anticipate?