Tuesday November 15, 2011
Today, my Attitude of Gratitude offering focuses on Things I Feel.
I’m thankful I can feel:
1. Florida fall. I do miss those crisp, cold November mornings in the north, but lately we’ve had some cool weather and nice breezes.
2. New sheets. We just got some, and they feel so nice!
3. My husband’s big hand in mine. I love holding hands with my man, and he has these big, strong, protective hands.
4. My grandson Aiden. Come Thanksgiving, I will be SO glad to feel him in my arms, to read to him in my lap, to tousle that sweet head.
5. Joy. I’m so glad I can feel joy. Joy isn’t based on circumstance or how the day is going—it’s that underlying, ever-present contentment that comes when my heart is close to His.
What are you grateful that you can feel today?
Linking up with Jen at Finding Heaven Today for Soli deo Gloria. Click on over and come along with us!