The countdown to Thanksgiving has begun.
How will you show gratitude today?
Find someone who:
- Helps without being asked. What a great model!
- Needs a hug. Someone in need prompts me to value my own blessings.
- Is “just doing their job,” and gets no recognition. She needs to feel valued.
- Is battling something. He helps me put my struggles in perspective.
- Just blesses you by being there. This person sometimes isn’t even aware what a blessing she is. Tell her!
- Has served our country. On this day after Veteran’s Day, let a veteran know how much he or she is appreciated. And tell them about Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Monday, where every veteran receives a free dinner. More information here.
I'm linking up with Laura, Jen, and Michelle today.